Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Double Glazing

Hi all

I am living in West Yorkshire and evaluating quotes for windows and door
replacements.
I have received quotes from Northern Trade Windows, Corals and West
Yorkshire Windows.

I was just wondering if anybody would like to comment on the
products/installation/after sales service associated with any of the above
companies.

Any comments, either positive or negative would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Red Devil" wrote in message
Hi all

I am living in West Yorkshire and evaluating quotes for windows and door
replacements.
I have received quotes from Northern Trade Windows, Corals and West
Yorkshire Windows.

I was just wondering if anybody would like to comment on the
products/installation/after sales service associated with any of the above
companies.

Any comments, either positive or negative would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

I've had some recently. Only paid on completion. Shows that the company is
confident in what they do.
Perhaps you should ask your companies if they'll do the same.

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

On 29/12/2007 23:08 Red Devil wrote:

I am living in West Yorkshire and evaluating quotes for windows and door
replacements.

Get Stephen from Guiseley Glass & Glazing (01943 870800) to come round
and quote.

Quality product, careful and neat installation along with excellent
prices. Good people to deal with and they do what they say they'll do.

No connection other than that of a very satisfied customer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Red Devil" wrote in message
Hi all

I am living in West Yorkshire and evaluating quotes for windows and door
replacements.
I have received quotes from Northern Trade Windows, Corals and West
Yorkshire Windows.

I was just wondering if anybody would like to comment on the
products/installation/after sales service associated with any of the above
companies.

Any comments, either positive or negative would be very much appreciated.

Where abouts in W Yorks are you? I have a friend that has his own DG
company. He lives in Tingley (Near Leeds) but works all over. I have
recmmended him to lots of people who all subsequently used him and are very
satisfied. He also doesn't take a penny piece until completion and total
satisfaction.

Cheers

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 30 2007, 9:27*pm, "John" wrote:
"Red Devil" wrote in message

[...]

Hi John

Thanks for the reply.

I am in Huddersfield.

Double Glazing - not the best ... CJB UK diy 2 December 23rd 07 12:13 AM
Double Glazing Help SimonW UK diy 7 April 26th 07 01:07 AM
Double Glazing [email protected] UK diy 5 November 1st 06 04:42 PM
Double glazing boo-boo Selwyn Froggitt UK diy 18 October 2nd 04 10:27 PM
Double Glazing mj UK diy 6 September 2nd 04 01:48 PM