Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall[_2_] Jim Hall[_2_] is offline

Default gifts gone - 1 attachment

Nice Dan.. Especially like the large box on top of picture. Grain
orientation in front and lid handle is great match for mahogany lid.. Nice
green piece of poplar in cutting board.. and screwdrivers are cool.. Those
Irwin quick release clamps are handy, aren't they... I have a few and use
them all the time for a quick, easy, clamp up..

"Dan Valleskey" wrote in message
36...
Some years I'm lucky to even uncover my table saw. this year, I got a
bunch done. Mostly gifts for the kids' teachers, therapists, etc.

You are looking at screwdrivers (finished 6 for the year) and trinket
boxes
(did a bunch, more then pictured here even). Clip boards, tree ornaments,
Harry Potter wands, pencil boxes, a couple boxes for 3 x 5 index cards.
You can't see 2 bat houses, 4 or 5 (6?) bird houses, a bird feeder, and,
ummmmmm you can't see the 2 screwdrivers that cracked after I pushed the
ferules in. Firewood, I'm afraid.

Now I need to go clean shop. Still looking to finish a CD rack before
long.

hope the file is not too big for you dial up folk.

-Dan V.