Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

snip

My dad lived in Altamonte for many years. All I remember about Ocala was
that we played against them in softball, and they usually kicked our
arses...

Now that's interesting. You commented a few posts above about the way that I
spell 'humour', surmising (correctly) that I may be British. Back at ya now.
That's the first time I've ever seen an American spell 'arses' the same as
we do, rather than as a donkey-like animal ... ??

Arfa