Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Wickeddoll Wickeddoll is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Michael A. Terrell" ...
Wickeddoll wrote:

Cool pic!

Thanks. I have several sizes of it, to use as computer wallpaper.

There will be more photos online, when my new website is up and
running.

Cool, the sequel.

BTW, we are having our quarterly memorial for Marion County Veterans
who have passed on, in the last 90 days. It will be this Saturday
morning at the Veteran's park. There are about 200 names read, every
quarter.

And you'll have pix? :-)

Haven't joined any veteran's groups yet, but probably will, when hubby
retires from the AF in about 5 years. (he's a lab officer)

Where in Central Florida are you? I'm from Winter Park.

Near Ocala. I used to live in Lake county, and worked a couple jobs
in Orlando and Altamonte Springs over the years. One was at WACX, as an
engineer.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My dad lived in Altamonte for many years. All I remember about Ocala was
that we played against them in softball, and they usually kicked our
arses...

I was actually born in Orlando, but never resided there.

Natalie