Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Aviation Snips - Required tools for parents

Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in
:

In other news, blown blood vessels in the brain are most often
caused
by innocent people making an attempt at understanding the reason
why
rap exists.

I'm sure I don't quite follow. How is rap involved?

Have you seen "Mars Attacks"? If not then watch it and you'll have
the idea.

Fully 30% of ischemic strokes (thrombotic, not hemorrhagic =
bleeding) have no cause that can be clinically or diagnostically
ascertained. I'm involved in research as to how platelets may be
involved in these "cryptogenic" strokes, but so far there is no
clear
lead as to causes (it's still cryptogenic, meaning s#$t, we have no
clue). Since stroke is one of the leading causes of death and
suffering (mortality and morbidity), it is important we get a clue,
but we spend too much time writing grants rather than doing
research!!

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)