Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Aviation Snips - Required tools for parents

Robatoy wrote in news:22a51602-5df2-4aed-af80-
:

*snip*

In other news, blown blood vessels in the brain are most often caused
by innocent people making an attempt at understanding the reason why
rap exists.

Rap exists because too many people refuse to learn about melody and
harmony and just want rhythm. See also: pop music.

I guess I'm not innocent, at least I've got some sk1llz as a musician.

Puckdropper
marching band.