Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Aviation Snips - Required tools for parents

Robatoy wrote in news:22a51602-5df2-4aed-af80-
:

In other news, blown blood vessels in the brain are most often caused
by innocent people making an attempt at understanding the reason why
rap exists.

I'm sure I don't quite follow. How is rap involved?

Fully 30% of ischemic strokes (thrombotic, not hemorrhagic = bleeding) have
no cause that can be clinically or diagnostically ascertained. I'm
involved in research as to how platelets may be involved in these
"cryptogenic" strokes, but so far there is no clear lead as to causes (it's
still cryptogenic, meaning s#$t, we have no clue). Since stroke is one of
the leading causes of death and suffering (mortality and morbidity), it is
important we get a clue, but we spend too much time writing grants rather
than doing research!!

--
Best regards
Han