Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland Louis Ohland is offline

Default Working leather gloves from mcmaster

Use my White Mule for gardening - the palms and fingers are thorn proof.
Sadly, the canvas is not, but a full leather glove in summer is a tad
warm. Blow away? More like they aren't nailed down...

SteveB wrote:
"Louis Ohland" wrote in message
Mix of US made and imports.

"SELECT SIDE SPLIT COWHIDE" reminds me of the "White Mule" glove that I
used to be able to get at Farm & Fleet. Comfortable, stays on, palms are
tough. Lasts for years. Made in US. $7.00
http://www.carolinaglovecompany.com/...itcowhide.html

John Husvar wrote:
Carolina Glove and Safety Co. 800-557-4414

http://www.carolinaglovecompany.com/

White Mule is an outstanding glove. Used to use them on ironwork.. DO NOT
leave them laying around, or they blow away.

Steve