Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default Working leather gloves from mcmaster

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:38:58 -0600, Ignoramus8643
wrote:

Would anyone recommend any mcmaster numbers for leather gloves. All my
gloves are used up, and dirty beyond recognition and torn, and I am
looking for something very nice. The HF gloves leave very much to be
desired, so I want to try my luck at McMaster-Carr. I have some money
to burn also and want to get something that I could use with pleasure
for a long time.

I got some leather SUG gloves from Menards. Backs are ventilated and
they are omfortable.

--
Wayne D.