Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar John Husvar is offline

Default Working leather gloves from mcmaster

In article ,
Ignoramus8643 wrote:

I have exactly those tig gloves for TIG welding, they are great but
they are too thin for general stuff (like lifting things with sharp
edges). I a looking for cow leather type gloves. McMaster has a little
bit too many choices.

Carolina Glove and Safety Co. 800-557-4414

http://www.carolinaglovecompany.com/

Even more choices, but good folks to deal with and they'll offer
suggestions based on what you tell them of intended use and what price
you want to pay.

I buy my Kevlar gloves for blacksmithing from them. They sell left-hand
only pairs because most smiths wear out the left hand gloves more often
than the right. I usually order 2-3 left-hand pairs to each right/left
pair