michael

Default Gunner's medical bills - Mexican dental and medical.

Ned Simmons wrote:

In article ,
says...
Jim,
There is already a booming business for uninsured going down
to Mexico for dental and medical work. Much cheaper and a lot less
B.S. than the U.S. dentists.

(Ever try to get a U.S. dentist to clean your teeth and fill a cavity
or two on the same visit? Yep, getting screwed out of my valuable time
by a dentist that wants to hit the insurance for multiple visits.)

Yes, my dentist will if he has time before his next
appointment. And he does the cleaning, x-rays and checkup
personally. Excellent technician, but not much personality-
we've nicknamed him Dr. HaHa after Mr. HaHa Jones from a
Truman Capote story. I'm dreading the day he retires.

Ned Simmons

My dental insurance premiums consist of making things for his Glasair. Works
for me.

michael