Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Wickeddoll wrote:

Well, unfortunately, the Toyota group has quite a few ****ing contests, but
I can usually tell which threads will erupt, because I know who hates whom,
for the most part. But, *sigh* sometimes a nice post like someone thanking
veterans (like me, USAF 7 years) on Veteran's Day, turns into a politcal
flamefest.

I know what you mean. I posted a picture taken at our local
Veteran's park on Memorial Day 2007, and all hell broke loose.

http://home.earthlink.net/~michaelat.../DSCF0029a.JPG

I spent two years in the US Army, and worked as a broadcast engineer
for AFRTS, in the early '70s.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell