Santa Cruz Mike

Default Gunner's medical bills

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:51:43 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

"Less fortunate" is a liberal code phrase for "bums."

Get off your ass.. buy some radio time.. promote your ideas... make a
difference instead of being some bully on the internet...

Nonsense. I devised the steganographic image scheme now being used by
freedom fighters around the world. I proposed the architecture for the
anonymous remailers in wide use around the world. I co-founded the
Cypherpunks crytography group, about which much is available online.
(Read Steven Levy's article on "Crypto Rebels" in the second issue of
"Wired," the cover story, back in early 1993. Then repeat again that I
am doing nothing.)

As for buying time on local radio, don't tell me how to spend (and
waste) my money by ****ing it away on local radio spots.

--Tim May

so you are taking responsibility for all that Spam we get??