Santa Cruz Mike

Default Gunner's medical bills

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:38:24 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"wmbjk" wrote in message
.. .

My guess is that if you could see
through the cloud of smoke, he's happily banging away on a keyboard in
his lap. But if he needs a handicap during his recovery, he's welcome
to plonk all of Usenet and just post away unmolested by replies. :-)

Hey, maybe that's not a bad idea...g

Regardless, it looks like Tim is taking the opportunity of some misfortune
for Gunner to hammer him with his nutbag ideology. No doubt Gunner is
responding with *his* nutbag ideology.

But if there was a better illustration of the perversity of these arguments
and the effects of ideological obsession upon the character of the people
who hold such positions, it's hard to think of a clearer one than this.

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)

Ed... what would you expect...

Reference is made to the numerous posts from December 27 and December
28, in this forum.

Synopsis

Tim May is a racist.

Tim May stated he is a felon.

Tim May stated that he owns numerous firearms and will kill anyone who
tries to take them away.

Tim May stated that he expects to have a shot out with cops.

Tim May stated that certain people need "killing".

Tim May stated that he lives on a farm and is waiting for the either
BATF or the cops, and he is ready for them.

Mister Blue's Investigation

Since Tim May was so proud of his racism, his felony conviction and his
guns, I asked him to send me his DOB, address and list of firearms in
his possession. If I confirmed that he was indeed a convicted felon, I
told him I would forward the information to ATF and request a warrant
for his arrest. I even volunteered to sign the affidavit, even though I
am not a federal agent.

Other than using very foul language and suggesting that I should be
killed, Tim May chickened out and did not provide me with the
information I needed to conduct a criminal records check.

However, I did run some generic records checks today using the names
Timothy May, Timmy May and Tim May. I located some 214 possible
subjects in the United States using some variation of the name Timothy
May. Because I did not have our Tim May's DOB, I cannot be sure if I
have located the proper subject, but I think I found our guy.

Tim May, would be kind enough to respond to this post and answer one
question? do you live near the canyon?

Mister Blue

Could this be true... could the future leader and Great White Hope of
hte wolrd reside in Santa Cruz in the mountains?

Mike