John Husvar

Default Freezing locks

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

He did belch up a storm for the next few minutes though. He told us the
moisture in his alimentary canal had something to do with keeping the
tissues from being damaged during the time it took for the LN to boil off.

I never had the nerve to do it myself.

Anybody here seen, or maybe even tried, that stunt?

Jeff

High School Chemistry, 1963: Teacher one day stopped his lecture on
chemical equations and remarked: "You brats will never learn. I can't
take this anymore. It's hopeless."

Whereupon he took a bottle of sodium hydroxide crystals, carefully
weighed out a batch and tossed it into a beaker it. He then took a
bottle of hydrochloric acid, measured it and drained it into the beaker,
waited a few minutes while mixing the brew, added some water, and then
said: "No more. I'm done with it. This is the end."

He drank it.

It wasn't hard for him to figure out who had done the previous day's
homework.

They were the ones who were running for the principal's office or (in
the case of one) fainting. The rest of us were LOAO.

A teacher who did that now would probably be drummed out of the NEA.