Posted to rec.woodworking
Twayne Twayne is offline

Default Found A Use For Pill Bottles

10x wrote:
In article , mac davis
wrote:

I used to use the zip lock bags from pen kits, but pill bottles are
less awkward
and stack well..

Mac,

I use the smaller pill bottles to hold all of my pen busing sets; one
set per bottle. I try to use the ones with plain white tops, This way
I can label on top what they are and store them in the drawer by my
lathe.

Joe
aka 10x

They also hot glue very well, which lets you make connected "sets" of
bottles for similar items. Glue a small bottle, slightly offset from
centered between two larger ones, so the caps don't touch each other. I
turned the small bottles upside down to make "feet" for the assembly,
left the tops on, and a press-on rubber pad to keep it from sliding
around easily.

Pop`