Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Unique Need for Torx/Star bits.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:08:22 -0600, "jusme" wrote:

Hi, members.

I need ~T-10 Torx bit material that runs more than the conventional 3/8"
down the length.

I really need 2 or 3 feet or more lengths. I can't seem to find this
anywhere. If it doesn't exist, does anyone have any suggestions on how to
make it?

I may need 50 pieces at a time.

Thanks

j/b

Interesting thread. A stranger goes to the village well, asks for
help with some water. He fills his cup, dumps the rest of the bucket
on the ground. A villager gently tries to tell him about well
manners. The stranger cuts the rope, drops the bucket in the well and
then ****s in the well.

Hope he's just passin 'thru.