Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unique Need for Torx/Star bits.

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:56:38 -0600, jusme wrote:

Jeez,

Are a few of you on medications? If not, perhaps they are in order.

Just so you know, implying that those who respond to you are mentally
ill is rarely a way to encourage more people to try to help you.

If these very few can't decipher plain English and make asinine ASSumptions,
then, learn to comprehend what you read.

plonk

Yep!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dave,

I really appreciate that lesson in human nature. I find that almost all of
those who were kind enough to try to help me, did so without need for
medication.

j/b

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:56:38 -0600, jusme wrote:
Jeez,

Are a few of you on medications? If not, perhaps they are in order.

Just so you know, implying that those who respond to you are mentally
ill is rarely a way to encourage more people to try to help you.

If these very few can't decipher plain English and make asinine
ASSumptions,
then, learn to comprehend what you read.

plonk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Tom is offline

jusme wrote:

You know, David, if you really feel that way, I am going to go to bed
tonight and cry myself to sleep.

I do not wish to upset your very delicate balance but, I did say exactly
what I wanted and asked about how to produce such.

Rubbish.

j/b

"David Harmon" wrote in message

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:22:07 -0600 in rec.crafts.metalworking,
"jusme" wrote,

Trevor,

Are you having a bad day?

I said that I need two to three OR MORE FEET.

There is no specific length that I need other that what I specified above
this sentence. Make it 8 feet then, as is implied in "OR MORE".

WRONG. You wrote "I really need 2 or 3 feet or more lengths."

"Lengths" means you need pieces that length. Which was a lie!
Now we find out you need many short driver bits (easy) and not
long shaft-like pieces (hard or nonexistent.) Face it, you screwed
up, you asked for what you didn't need and didn't say what you
needed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You win, you glib, knowledgeable, professional machinist. I simply cannot
hold a candle to you acumen and crystal-clear understanding of everything
that you read. I don't blame you for plonking me. I think it almost
necessary for your mental condition.

Have fun.

Again, thanks to those who really did give me some great advice.

j/b

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message
Dave Hinz wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:56:38 -0600, jusme wrote:

Jeez,

Are a few of you on medications? If not, perhaps they are in order.

Just so you know, implying that those who respond to you are mentally
ill is rarely a way to encourage more people to try to help you.

If these very few can't decipher plain English and make asinine
ASSumptions, then, learn to comprehend what you read.

plonk

Yep!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:51:14 -0600, "jusme" wrote:

Larry,

What is an arn.?

Its what stuff is made of in the erl patch.

j/b

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:22:07 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"jusme" quickly quoth:

Trevor,

Are you having a bad day?

I said that I need two to three OR MORE FEET.

Joe, suffice it to say that half a dozen of us thought you wanted long
sections of torx profile arn. That's why you got our replies talking
about such. Next time you'll write more clearly, right?

---
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate.
--Chuang-tzu (369 BC - 286 BC)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:56:38 -0600, jusme wrote:
Jeez,

Are a few of you on medications? If not, perhaps they are in order.

Just so you know, implying that those who respond to you are mentally
ill is rarely a way to encourage more people to try to help you.

If these very few can't decipher plain English and make asinine
ASSumptions,
then, learn to comprehend what you read.

plonk

Plonk
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:51:14 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"jusme" quickly quoth:

Larry,

What is an arn.?

We're all "arn-mongers". We like "big arn", "old arn", "new arn."
Arn, steel, metal, y'know?

Still confused? Scroll down.

(If you still don't get it, it's another pronunciation for "iron".)

---
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate.
--Chuang-tzu (369 BC - 286 BC)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:06:02 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:51:14 -0600, "jusme" wrote:

Larry,

What is an arn.?

Its what stuff is made of in the erl patch.

Ah rectum so, G-mon.

ABCD goldfish?
L, MNO goldfish.
OSAR, AB.

---
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate.
--Chuang-tzu (369 BC - 286 BC)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 04:43:54 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:51:14 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"jusme" quickly quoth:

Larry,

What is an arn.?

We're all "arn-mongers". We like "big arn", "old arn", "new arn."
Arn, steel, metal, y'know?

Shootin' arns, tar arns, slobberin' arns, Maw has a steam arn...

(If you still don't get it, it's another pronunciation for "iron".)

---
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate.
--Chuang-tzu (369 BC - 286 BC)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:08:22 -0600, "jusme" wrote:

Hi, members.

I need ~T-10 Torx bit material that runs more than the conventional 3/8"
down the length.

I really need 2 or 3 feet or more lengths. I can't seem to find this
anywhere. If it doesn't exist, does anyone have any suggestions on how to
make it?

I may need 50 pieces at a time.

Thanks

j/b

Interesting thread. A stranger goes to the village well, asks for
help with some water. He fills his cup, dumps the rest of the bucket
on the ground. A villager gently tries to tell him about well
manners. The stranger cuts the rope, drops the bucket in the well and
then ****s in the well.

Hope he's just passin 'thru.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

After this, Don, I am dropping the subject as it seems a few want to stir
the pot by making unnecessary posts, such as yours.

Here is my rendition:

A regular goes to the village well and asks for help with some water.
Almost all of the villagers come to his aid and are very helpful and
friendly. The regular learns much and thanks the villagers.

A very few of those villagers didn't hear the original request correctly,
**** in his cup, throw it in his face and hope the regular goes away.

The regular shakes his head at this last treatment and surmises that the
world is in bad shape when people act like that.

He vows to drop this thread.

Stir the cup if you wish, Don. I won't respond.

j/b