Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] norman001@nospammers.com is offline

Default Terrible caulking incident

I was up on the ladder caulking the second floor windows with my
caulking gun. My wife was watching tv in the house and turned up the
volume so she could hear the tv out in the yard by the patio. That's
when I heard the words "Put the gun down.... Put the gun down now....
Drop it now"...... I looked at my caulking gun. Then I heard "drop
the gun or I'll shoot". I let go of my caulking gun, it hit the porch
railing and caulk went splattering all over the porch and siding.
DAMNIT. They really need to stop showing all this violence on tv......

#S#T#O#P# #T#V# #V#I#O#L#E#N#C#E#