Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:55:26 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:51:14 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

So? Like dude said, who cares if James Bond is watching? Something to
hide?

Here's what you just said:

If your neighbor is murdered, who cares, as long as YOU weren't
murdered?

Huh? What does Internet monitoring have to do with murder?

Careful you don't back cut that limb you're out on...

What I said was, if he's not doing anything to attract attention, and
isn't doing anything he shouldn't then he has nothing to fear.

But he is in fear, so he's either paranoid or has something he want to
do on the Internet that he can't.

The cops come to your house today. They push their ways past you and
begin
searching your house without a warrant. They don't ask permission to
search. What would be your thoughts on this?

That's just a slight bit different.

No, it's not. You're an idiot. Please kill yourself. Let me know if you need
help.

Yeah, I'd have a problem with that.

I don't have a problem with them monitoring me trying to tell you why it's
not a bad thing.

That last sentence needs to be rewritten when you are sober. 2009, maybe?