Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:50:05 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Hachiroku ????" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:51:14 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

So? Like dude said, who cares if James Bond is watching? Something
to hide?

Here's what you just said:

If your neighbor is murdered, who cares, as long as YOU weren't
murdered?

Huh? What does Internet monitoring have to do with murder?

Careful you don't back cut that limb you're out on...

What I said was, if he's not doing anything to attract attention, and
isn't doing anything he shouldn't then he has nothing to fear.

But he is in fear, so he's either paranoid or has something he want to
do
on the Internet that he can't.

The cops come to your house today. They push their ways past you and
begin searching your house without a warrant. They don't ask permission
to search. What would be your thoughts on this?

Well in the UK, or the US, it just ain't gonna happen, so what's your
point ? I think we're getting close to the point here of "When the hole
that you're digging gets too deep for you to get out on your own, stop
... "

Arfa

It ain't gonna happen? The U.S. has already found a way to suspend habeas
corpus. You're probably OK with that.

Who cares about Guantanamo?

It has been suspended for citizens living in the 48 mainland states. But,
since you spend your days with a needle in your arm, you don't catch this
sort of news.

Please go kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Let me know if you need help.