DoN. Nichols

Default Freezing locks

In article ,
Robert Swinney wrote:
Somebody's been watching too much James Bond......

Yeah! That is about as convenient as the ubiquitous ventilator shaft we see
in every other movie or TV bit. No prison drama would be complete without
the ventilator shaft for the bad guys to crawl to freedom.

Well ... once, a burglar *did* try to crawl though the ducting
to get into a photo store which I used to frequent. It made a mess of
the ceiling -- but the burglar got stuck, and was there for the police
who came to see about the burglar alarm. :-)

So -- at least this burglar wannabe believed in the movies. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564