Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jusme[_2_] jusme[_2_] is offline

Default Unique Need for Torx/Star bits.

Jeez,

Are a few of you on medications? If not, perhaps they are in order.

If these very few can't decipher plain English and make asinine ASSumptions,
then, learn to comprehend what you read.

"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind". Will. S.

j/b

"David Harmon" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:22:07 -0600 in rec.crafts.metalworking,
"jusme" wrote,
Trevor,

Are you having a bad day?

I said that I need two to three OR MORE FEET.

There is no specific length that I need other that what I specified above
this sentence. Make it 8 feet then, as is implied in "OR MORE".

WRONG. You wrote "I really need 2 or 3 feet or more lengths."

"Lengths" means you need pieces that length. Which was a lie!
Now we find out you need many short driver bits (easy) and not
long shaft-like pieces (hard or nonexistent.) Face it, you screwed
up, you asked for what you didn't need and didn't say what you
needed.