Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

The cops come to your house today. They push their ways past you and begin
searching your house without a warrant. They don't ask permission to search.
What would be your thoughts on this?

That they have way too much time to waste, and that all the doughnut
shops are closed. What would you be trying to hide from them in that
spare bedroom, Joe?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell