Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Harmon David Harmon is offline

Default Unique Need for Torx/Star bits.

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:22:07 -0600 in rec.crafts.metalworking,
"jusme" wrote,
Trevor,

Are you having a bad day?

I said that I need two to three OR MORE FEET.

There is no specific length that I need other that what I specified above
this sentence. Make it 8 feet then, as is implied in "OR MORE".

WRONG. You wrote "I really need 2 or 3 feet or more lengths."

"Lengths" means you need pieces that length. Which was a lie!
Now we find out you need many short driver bits (easy) and not
long shaft-like pieces (hard or nonexistent.) Face it, you screwed
up, you asked for what you didn't need and didn't say what you
needed.