Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

Default Want-a-be newbie seeking advice

"asmurff" wrote in message
I'm new to scrollsawing also and have the Dremel you mentioned, it
was recommended to me by someone who has been scrollsawing for
awhile and selling his stuff. I like it but can't say it's better
than any others as I haven't tried them. It accepts both plain &
pin end blades. The blades a fairly easy to change & don't require
any tools. The variable speed I like because the slow is slow
great for learning at.

A couple of helpful items I used are Scroll Saw Woodworking &
Crafts magazine it has a basics page in each and lots of ideas. I
also like this site http://www.mikesworkshop.com/ the Help For
Newbies has a lot of useful info.

--
Mike