Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Arfa Daily wrote:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote
"Arfa Daily" wrote
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

Here's what you just said:

If your neighbor is murdered, who cares, as long as YOU weren't
murdered?

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me ...

Arfa

So, crime is OK with you. Certain aspects of the patriot act are in
violation of the REAL law of the land. You're OK with that.

Allow me to explain. This is known as 'toungue in cheek' humour. It is a
*subtle* form of humour, often sparking off of some other situation, or
statement, as in this case. I would guess that most on here 'get it', but
clearly, it is a concept that passes you by ... ( this one is called
'having a laugh at someone elses expense' in case you don't get that either,
and is intended to be 'witty', not pointed ). :-)

Americans have great trouble understanding our (slightly black) humour.

The proof can be found here. They really don't get it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy

Graham