Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mekon Mekon is offline

Default Want-a-be newbie seeking advice

Kate explained on 29/12/2007 :
(snip)

One of the reasons I went with the Delta is because it uses blades that do
not have the pin in the ends to hold it in place.
This way I can use even super fine Jewelers saw blades in it if I want to. I
have used some of the twisted blades to play with and they are pretty neat
when you are really wiggling around though the guys in here that are truly
experienced don't seem to need that sort of thing.

(snip)
Kate,

My Ryobi can take both pinned and pinless. So far it has worked well
for me.

Mekon