Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Off-topic - was Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

"Wickeddoll" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily"

"Wickeddoll" ..

"Hachiroku ????"
Arfa Daily wrote:
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

*snipping assorted geekery*

Nerds.

;-D

Natalie

It's a REPAIR group for goodness sake ! We are nerds and geeks by
nature, not because we were playing big boys' computers before you
were born ...

Arfa

Lighten up - I was joking. This is also cross-posted to a Toyota
group. I don't think personal computers existed before 1958, by the
way.

Natalie
Yeah - jokin' too. No offence intended !

Arfa

Mea culpa - your post sounded ****y to me.

:-)

Natalie

It was intended to be pithy rather than ****y. You were implying that we
of old computers were nerds and geeks because of that. I was just telling
you that on a repair group, service personnel are actually nerds and
geeks by nature (or at least considered to be by most punters ... )

Well, as the mother of a member of the Best Buy Geek Squad, I can't throw
stones at that...

A misinterpretation both ways of subtle humour, I think ... Happy New
Year to yuh !! d;~}

Arfa

Backatcha! You *are* a geek - never saw the smiley wearing a cap before!

Natalie

Why, thankya ma'am !!

Arfa