Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Powermatic decision

Tom Bunetta wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
Tom Bunetta wrote:
"Phisherman" wrote in message

Now between the Cumberland and Smokies, nice mild climate and a
variety of beautiful hardwoods. Moved from L.A. in '89.
We thought about east TN, but those beautiful mountains cause more swings
in the weather... I'm born in Miami and snow is new to me. There's less
snow and ice on the SW corner (or so we're told.)

But the summer humid-duh-deedew is a killer...

(25 yrs in Oak Ridge area...)

Compared to 3 miles from the Gulf in Florida, or earlier 7 miles from the
Atlantic?
Not!

As compared to those, yes--they're at least within some reach of the
coastal air movements, Memphis ain't got nuthin' goin' for it in summer...