Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to go play in the garage again.

Wes wrote in article
I went out to the garage today. The machines were waiving at me saying

play
with me, play with me, but it was too cold. How many are in this

situation
at the moment?

Wes

Since I maintain a minimum temperature of 40°F in my shop during the winter
in order to reduce rusting due to condensation, I only have to wait a
half-hour or so after adjusting the thermostat for it to be warm enough in
my shop to work in shirtsleeves.

I plan to be out there for a while this afternoon despite the cold, wet
snow that is falling outside.