Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Just how dificult can fixing a boiler be (long)?

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Ed Sirett
writes
This story illustrates just how awkward and stressful some jobs can be.

Called out to a customer who I have worked for before. Pott. Puma 80e
combi with symptom no heating upstairs. So I obtain a diverter valve
actuator as these are invariably the root of many of the problems with
this model. Arrive: house warm downstairs, cold up stairs and in loft
conversion.

snip tale of huge effort way beyond the call of duty

It wasn't beyond the call of duty, as he was supposed to fix it...and he
did.