Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
F.H. F.H. is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

Wickeddoll wrote:
"F.H." ...
Wickeddoll wrote:
"John Tserkezis"
F.H. wrote:

With Thunderbird I find he's easy to to filter.
Thunderbird's not the best way of doing it. However I'm still looking
on a better way.

Every suggestions I've had so far is so convoluted to get anything done
it's useless, or does that bit easy, to the expense of every other
feature being either substandard or non-existant.

But even if you filter that toad, he changes his info to get around the
filter.

Whats the one thing he can't change? Answer: the number five. Filter in
the subject *and* from line. According to my filter log I have filtered
(deleted) about 26 posts in the last two days (all by regulars here
apparently). I put the (5) filter in after his latest attack that had so
many variations.

Not good for the Ford group where F-150 comes up occasionally but here...,
(Toyota) I think it will do okay. As always, mileage varies.

But the troll will just change the topic to something misleading. He will
probably write "five" rather than the numeral.

Does he have a way of knowing he is filtered? No matter what he comes
up with, I find a way to KF him.