Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Unique Need for Torx/Star bits.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:24:12 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"jusme" quickly quoth:

Larry, that was the epiphany that I had earlier. I was just trying to save
money instead of buying 50 to 100 bits. I don't need to extend them, I need
to saw them off.

You should be able to get them for a song in that quantity.

Why not give McMasters a call and tell them what you need? They might
be able to contact the forge who does their bits and can give you
precisely what you want for cheap.

Here are T25 bits, 50 for $15.73 http://tinyurl.com/3dr846

--
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous
delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.