Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jusme[_2_] jusme[_2_] is offline

Default Unique Need for Torx/Star bits.

Yes, Ralph, I know this.

However, the applications that I have in mind will be proprietary and that
is why I cannot give all of the details.

What I really needed before others gave me some different options is simply
a long, long rod such as a T-10 Torx bit. Then, I could saw the lengths of
bit that I need.
I cannot use anything long.

I thank you for your reply.

j/b

"Ralph Henrichs" wrote in message
news

jusme wrote:
Gunner,

I only need to turn some Torx head screws. I need to turn ten of the
screws per each tool.

Maybe, I can use hexagonal or square stock, as you suggest.

Every suggestion gets me to thinking and I learn that way.

Thanks for the food for thought.

j/b

You can buy a Torx bit & socket with a 1/4" or 3/8" drive and use as many
extensions as you need.