Posted to rec.woodworking
Roemax Roemax is offline

Default Shop Heat

INSULATE INSULATE INSULATE
have you got it

"J T" wrote in message
Update. I took the entension out and tried it. Worked perfetly,
of course, after all it ain't rocket science. But I hadn't allowed for
the side pieces of the two hooks I'd made, so it hung an inch or so
higher than I'd figured on, and an inch or sor more forward. So, turned
it around. Ah, better, that way is an inch or so lower, and an inch or
so further back. I'm thinking I may cut out enough to allow for the
side pieces of the hooks, which would let it come down an inco or so
more, and let it move back another inch or so, which should b just about
exactly what I want. Some days even things that aren't quite what
you're after still come out right. Life is basically good.

JOAT
If you can read this you're in range.