Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to go play in the garage again.

Don Foreman wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:00:14 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

The easy California life has sapped the Yooper right outtaya, hey?

Actually..yes it has. My blood thinned out years ago. Takes me a
winter go get hardened back up, but..after the two back surgeries..the
cold screws me up.

Gunner

Ya, well, I don't handle gallons-of-sweat heat well anymore either.
Meanwhile, I gotta put on a flannel shirt and go shovel the snow outta
the truck bed ... again.

When you get done Don, would you get my deck for me? I got bored with it and
decided to go back in and play with autocad.

Wes