Alan Moore

Default Gunner's own description of his life choices, from four years ago today

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:34:41 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

From some of the messages I got while I was gone the past day or so,
some people think I am making the stuff up about Gunner's wife, or
ex-wife, or live-in ex-wife, or whatever she is, and making stuff about
his past life choiced which seem plainly destructive.

snip

You seem to be strangely fascinated by Gunner. Have you solved all the
problems in your own life, and those of your family, friends and
neighbors, and have decided to work on him next? Why not solve the
problems of someone from whose improvement we might all benefit, like
Osama bin Laden, or GW Bush?

Al Moore