Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sam Sam is offline

Default Dulux paint vs. Dulux trade paint

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:22:19 -0800 (PST), Al M
wrote:

I find the trade stuff from a Dulux centre is better value and covers
well. Their Glidden brand is good for whites and magnolia too. I water
it down slightly. Here's more expert opinion on the differences.

Thanks I shall read that link now.

BTW before anyone rushes to Focus to take advantage of their offer,
I've been back and double-checked and it's two 2.5L for £25, not two
5L. they sell 5L for £26.99, which is about what this chappie gets the
trade paint for (I think his £20 price is ex vat).