Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dan Dan is offline

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to go play in the garage again.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:11:05 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:27:56 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

Me and my big mouth. 35 MPH wind gusts, meaning the garage door
effectively cannot be opened, meaning the opener can't be
installed...

What are you going to do when you need to open the door and the wind
is a blowin???
I have a 9x10 door to the South and a 10x10 door to the East. I open
them both when the wind is blowing, the air hose gets loose and the
saw dust heads down town.