Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to go play in the garage again.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:03:39 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:35:25 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:34:45 -0500, Wes wrote:

I went out to the garage today. The machines were waiving at me saying play
with me, play with me, but it was too cold. How many are in this situation
at the moment?

Wes

Well...the forklift ran out of propane last night, then was a bitch to
get started today, so I could unload the Ranger 9 welder from my
trailer. Its 40F and dropping at midafternoon, so its not as bad as
those of you in the Snow States.

After having been gone for 5 weeks, then slept for the last 2
days...tommorow, cold or not (fire up the propane heaters etc)..Im
gonna do Stuff!!

Gunner

The easy California life has sapped the Yooper right outtaya, hey?

Actually..yes it has. My blood thinned out years ago. Takes me a
winter go get hardened back up, but..after the two back surgeries..the
cold screws me up.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner