Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich256 Rich256 is offline

Default 2008 Pres

On Dec 27, 12:18*pm, " wrote:
the triilons wasted in iraq would likely pay for top notch healthcare
for everyone..

Pretty obvious you did not research your numbers.

Health care is in US costs over two TRILLION a year.
Cost of the Iraq war was less than 500 Billion the last I heard.

if the government quit wasting money on pork projects we could
probably afford good health care for everyone

Limited care but not what many want. Everyone can have 1960 level
care but the cost of the top medical care simply can't be supplied.
For men with prostate problems the US has the latest laser surgery.
Canada has not yet purchased even one machine (The knife is "good
enough"). They are thinking of buying one because less time in the
hospital might pay for the difference. UK has a machine but the wait
is months if available at all. Most there go for pay for service.