Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

wrote:
the triilons wasted in iraq would likely pay for top notch healthcare
for everyone..

the current system is broke, something better should be created.

if someone with no health coverage shows up at the ER with a life
threatening trouble they get cared for too. cant have them dying in
the waiting room......

such care can cost big bucks and earlier treatement may have saved
lots of money.,

if the government quit wasting money on pork projects we could
probably afford good health care for everyone

Comments:
1. It's not TRILLIONS for the Iraq war, it's only a few hundred billion.
2. The current system is not broke. About 253 million people (out of 300
million) have health insurance.
3. Waste in health care or the government is not the issue. In spite of
political claims, we can tolerate an enormous amount of waste and
inefficiency; our economy is that robust. What we can't tolerate is some
functionary telling us: "No you can't have a wart removal - you're 45 and
will die soon. It's not economical."