Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to go playin the garage again.

" wrote:

On Dec 27, 12:29 am, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:34:45 -0500, Wes wrote:

I went out to the garage today. The machines were waiving at me saying play
with me, play with me, but it was too cold. How many are in this situation
at the moment?

Wes

Well...the forklift ran out of propane last night, then was a bitch to
get started today, so I could unload the Ranger 9 welder from my
trailer. Its 40F and dropping at midafternoon, so its not as bad as
those of you in the Snow States.

After having been gone for 5 weeks, then slept for the last 2
days...tommorow, cold or not (fire up the propane heaters etc)..Im
gonna do Stuff!!

Gunner

You wuss! I took the dogs out for a walk last night in the 20 deg. at 2 AM. I ran into my neighbor up the
street and we chuckled when we noticed we were wearing the same outfits. Down parka, gym shorts and fuzzy
bedroom slippers...typical in Ohio.

Hey Tom,

I was looking at your website the other day and I noticed that what
you really need is a "Shop basics" starter package. Keeping the guess
work at a minimum for a clueless dolt like me.

I figured it would include a few hand brushes (strip, clean, gentle),
a couple brushes for the disk grinder.

What do you think?

Wasn't there supposed to be a RCM Special brush package so time ago?