Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Okay, how many of us are waiting for it to be warm enough to go play in the garage again.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:27:56 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Pete
C." quickly quoth:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

Me and my big mouth. 35 MPH wind gusts, meaning the garage door
effectively cannot be opened, meaning the opener can't be
installed...

Excuse for a new project - unstoppable hydraulic garage door opener...

Would one of these heavy-duty actuators work for that, perhaps?
http://tinyurl.com/32pc3g

--
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous
delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.