Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Almost round - almost round.jpg (0/1)

"mac davis" wrote

I agree, but I also think that what they said about US back in the
day..lol

Not really. Until recently each successive generation in this country was
better educated than the last. That is statistically, and provably, no
longer the case in the US.

And while folks are, on average, and by definition, no less intelligent than
they always were, there are arguably many more of the less intelligent
holding positions in which they once would have not qualified.

As you say, "back in the day", it was a rare cashier indeed who didn't have
the ability to make change. Have you experienced what happens lately if a
cash register suddenly doesn't work?

I rest my case ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net