Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Almost round - almost round.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:50:01 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

But think how much weirder you'd look if you both had your heads tilted in the
same direction, picturing how something laying in the front yard would look
standing up..

LOL!
Hubby and I used to do that when we were working on the house. We put in a
rock garden and would go stand across the street and stare at it.
I know the neighbors thought we were 12 short of a dozen.

Luckily, we moved, now the new neighbors are kept wondering.

K.

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:42:07 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

In my limited experience I seem to come to a point where I look at my work
very closely and ask myself if anything more will help or hurt.
Usually when I get to that point, it's time to stop - unless I find some
cleanup I need to do.

Kate

Exactly...
You have to trust your instincts, I think...

On the lathe, you have to stop the spin often an really look at it... It
doesn't
look the same in motion..

I couldn't even estimate how many times my wife and I have stood next to the
lathe with out heads tilted sideways, trying to see what a piece would look
like
standing up..
We must look pretty weird to folks driving by..... lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing