Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich256 Rich256 is offline

Default 2008 Pres

On Dec 27, 9:39*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Rich256 wrote:
On Dec 27, 7:17 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
""__ Bøb __"" wrote in

Yeah right .. .. .. if you think health care is expen$ive now .. .
just wait 'till it's "FREE"

I don't know who got this notion of universal health care started,
but (my opinion) you are entitled to the best health care you can
afford .. nothing in the constitution says you get the best for
free .. .. ..

You'd change your tune if YOU couldn't afford health care you needed
survive a catastrophic illness.

The last I heard there is a nine month delay to get a angioplasty in
Canada. *In the US they try to perform one within 30 minutes of
arrival at the hospital.

According to GE, there are more MRI machines in Seattle than there are in
all of Canada.

But it's not all bad: Abortions are free in Canada, but of course there's a
ten-month wait...- Hide quoted text -

And in some countries (maybe most with government supplied care) some
bureaucrat reviews your case to decide if you are worth the cost. In
some countires if he turns you down you can't get treatment even for
pay because then you would be receiving something that is supposed to
be free. How much is an angoioplasty going to help if you are
already 85 years old? Then in those countries, if you have the money
you go elsewhere such as the U.S.