Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich256 Rich256 is offline

Default 2008 Pres

On Dec 27, 7:17*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
""__ Bøb __"" wrote in ...

Yeah right .. .. .. if you think health care is expen$ive now .. . just
wait 'till it's "FREE"

I don't know who got this notion of universal health care started, but (my
opinion) you are entitled to the best health care you can afford ..
nothing in the constitution says you get the best for free .. .. ..

You'd change your tune if YOU couldn't afford health care you needed to
survive a catastrophic illness.

The last I heard there is a nine month delay to get a angioplasty in
Canada. In the US they try to perform one within 30 minutes of
arrival at the hospital.

As the government funds get lower the wait increases. I will bet
Hillary and Bill wouldn't have to wait.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...C1A9659582 60

At least the border is close:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ub=CTVNewsAt11

The workable solution would be something to cover catastrophic care.
Not coverage for a sore throat.