Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2008 Pres

wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:19:23 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

We already have a socialized medicine organization that pretty much
everyone
approves of completely, even though the quality of care is mixed,
according
to its customers. Let's see how many hundreds of messages it takes for all
the patriots to name the organization. This will be fun.

Well you have medicare but it is going broke even though every person
with a job pays in and only workers with 40 quarters over 65 can
collect. Even then it isn't completely "free".

I imagine you are looking for VA.

Yep. That's our example of socialized medicine. Now, let's see who comes
along and suggests abolishing it solely because it is a perfect example of
socialized medicine.